All the content over the EnableAPK including downloadable link and information regarding APKs one is public property and exist under the trademark of their original companies and the team of developers. The content over the website is written and published according to the rules and regulations that fall under the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and the U.S. Copyrights Act (U.S. Code, Title 17).
Thus, any allegation regarding the content on the over website can be removed and disable if it is not true and does not fall under the trademark of the owner company. If there is something to claim, then you must follow the infringement process under the regulations of DMCA.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
EnableAPK is under compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and DMCA, thus we strictly follow the policies of infringement based on truth and research. Any false accusation and misleading information can lead to damages for the party according to DMCA and all applicable laws.
The content on the website is copyrighted and downloadable links can be found over the internet. Still, if someone wants to get it removed, they must put forth a written request that follows the following instructions:
- Authorization of the owner in the form of signature or if the third party is contacting on their behalf, they must have an official letter and evidence of the infringed material. Otherwise, the request will not proceed.
- The party must provide identification of the infringed material with the location of the material.
- If the infringement issue is on multiple locations or available over the website multiple times, then the party must locate it for identification.
- The complaining party must provide information like their name, address, active contact number, and electronic mail ID for us to contact further.
- The infringement notice should have a statement of the allegation. This statement of allegation should not be changed by the complaining party or their legal agents until the issue resolve.
- If the infringement statement is not authorized by the copyright owner then the issue will not be processed.
Penalties and Damages
If the allegations of infringement are false, then the party will face the penalty according to Section 512(f) of the DCMA act. Any misinterpretation or change of statement will lead to a penalty as well. They may also stand liable for the damages the websites and the cost of legal attorney in the process of infringement if the accusation is not true.
Resolution of Infringement
The link of the APKS can be replaced by the directed link to official Application stores like App store, Play store, Amazon store, and many other websites as well. Thus, the resolution can be conducted with the following:
- All of the material will be either removed or replaced.
- If the owner wants to delete all information and ink to their copyrighted material, then they must confirm their rights by emailing us an application. The following can be done for specific purposes:
- Email must be to the Website’s Administration with official copyright certification under the owner or the company.
- Locate the content you want to be removed for us to find it easily
- Contact us through the email address located on over “Contact Us” page or at [email protected] for further assistance.
Please allow us 5 to 7 business days to respond to your emails.